Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Monday

One more week before my quilting buddies "Midnight Quilters" and I will be going away for our 4th Annual Retreat. One of the girls has a time share in Orlando and she graciously shares her space with us for 5 glorious days. I quilt for as long as I want, flip through magazines, chat with my friends and there is absolutely no cooking or cleaning. I love my family but God I need the time to myself.

Quilting is my first passion. I love it so much and it gives me so much gratification. I especially like country quilts. They are so comforting. I just can't wait to snuggle up with one. On a warm day, I lower the temperature and curl up with a quilt. Have quilts all over my house. On the couches and walls. I give every other quilt away and let myself keep a few. I've sold a few and I made one donation quilt. I plan to make more. Its a good fundraiser.

No comments: