Saturday, December 13, 2008

Day #13 I Celebrate the Day

I'm sure there are plenty of lyrics that express the meaning of the birth of Jesus but this song, by Reliant K, a christian rock band, is awesome. Go to iTunes Check out their music. I Celebrate the Day Lyrics by Reliant K With this Christmas wish is missed The point I could convey If only I could find the words to say to let you know How much you've touched my life because Here is where you're finding me In the exact same place as New Years Eve And from the lack of my persistency We're less than half as close as I wanna be And the first time that you opened your eyes Did you realize that you would be my Savior And the first breath that left your lips Did you know that it would change this world forever And the first time that you opened your eyes Did you realize that you would be my Savior And the first breath that left your lips Did you know that it would change this world forever And so this Christmas I'll compare The things I've felt in prior years To what this midnight made so clear That you have come to meet me here To look back And think that This baby would one day save me And the hope that That you give That you were born so I might really live To look back And think that This baby would one day save me… And the first time that you opened your eyes Did you realize that you would be my Savior And the first breath that left your lips Did you know that it would change this world forever And the first time that you opened your eyes Did you realize that you would be my Savior And the first breath that left your lips Did you know that it would change this world forever And I I celebrate the day That you were born to die So I could one day Pray for you to save my life

No comments: