Sunday, June 28, 2009

Some LOs

One day while looking through some pictures I spotted this hunk. My heart had a little deja vu. So many years later and...
I bought this paper of the Brooklyn Bridge not sure what I was going to do but I knew I had to have it. It's just a few pics from my head. The block I grew up on, the catholic school I use to go to and saw every day because it was the view from my window and the giant clock that we depended on a lot to tell us the RIGHT time. When I visit, these sites are home to me.
I don't usually scrap random pictures but this one called to me. I felt that power from this picture and had to put it on paper. Left to right, me, my nephew's fiance Juliana, my sister Cindy, my nephew's wife Stephanie and my daughter Chris.
Damaris, thanks for the tip. See how I used it in my husband's LO?

3 comments:

Ana, Miami said...

Maritza

I love the layouts, m definitely going to scraplift.

Take Care
Ana G

Damaris said...

Love the layouts. You did good my friend. You did good.
HUgs,
ME

Ady said...

I love those layouts... Isnt' it wonderful when inspiration calls. Those are the layouts that you'll cherish always. Hugz... I'll see you soon.