Sunday, September 6, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me

I had a great birthday doing exactly what I wanted to do •Great birthday dinner at my sister Cindy’s house yesterday with family •Spending quality time with myself and a cup of Bustello in the patio with a magazine then with my laptop. •Organizing my scrapping stuff for my retreat next weekend. •Organizing and printing pictures •Eating a delicious brunch cooked by my beloved daughter and spending quality time with my family at the rarely used dining table, great conversation and laughs •Organizing some more and a movie •Another break to view one of my presents •Off to the beach where I had the best time watching my kids play, enjoying the beach breeze, sounds of the waves and taking many pictures. •Then to our favorite dining place "La Granja"

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Hope you had a great birthday!
I know you're a follower of my blog, and I've made it private today. If you'd like to continue following, please email me at smscrapper@gmail.com with your email address, and I will send you and invitation so you can always have access to it :)
Thanks!
Sharon

Ady said...

Happy Belated birthday... You have the best kids. I love that they love to hang with you. I pray that my son is the same in his teen years and beyond. I'm so excited. I'm a work waiting for Vane to get out and were hitting the road. Hugz..

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

These pics are beautiful. You should enlarge that pic of the four of you. So glad you had a great birthday!!! Loved having you sit with us at the Retreat... your projects came out great, esp those invitations... wow!!! Hugs!!

mborrero said...

haPPY BIRTHDAY COOL PHOTOS

namaste
Melina

living, creating, and appreciating
~my blog
Daisy girl for Color Me Daisy