Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Over the Top? Me? You Shoudn't Have

I have been awarded the YOUR BLOG IS OVER THE TOP honor by Vanessa. Thank you so much.
I like to thank all the little PEOPLES that got me here...
Here's a list of survey questions that come along with the award. You have to answer them with just one word. Here goes
Where is your cell phone? Purse
Your hair? Brown with highlights
Your mother? outside
Your father? Delaware
Your favorite food? burgers
Your dream last night? None
Your favorite drink? Budweiser
Your dream/goal? survive
What room are you in? patio
Your hobby? Scrapbookingquilting
Your fear?
Where do you want to be in 6 years? sane
Where were you last night? bedroom
Something you aren't? Skinny
Muffins? blueberry
Wish list? health
Where did you grow up? Brooklyn
Last thing you did? coffee
What are you wearing? Pajamas
Your TV? Silent
Your pets? Sheena
Friends? Happiness
Your life? Hectic
Your mood? excited
Missing someone? nope
Vehicle? none
Something you're not wearing? Bra
Your favorite store? Michaels
Your favorite color? Yellow
When was the last time you laughed? last night
Last time you cried? yesterday
Your best friend? none
One place that I go to over and over? bathroom
Facebook? boring
Favorite place to eat? anywhere
Now I must nominate five people whose blogs are OVER THE TOP: Vanessa, Damaris, Ady, Ali, and Castropia

1 comment:

Ady said...

You are over the top... Can I change my date since it already passe? LOL I wish your daughter a wonderful birth, quick and painless. You and your family are in my prayers. Hugz.