Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year and One Little Word

I welcome 2010 with my one little word: Attitude

  • a position assumed for a specific purpose
  • a: a mental position with regard to a fact or state b: a feeling or emotion toward a fact or state
  • an organismic state of readiness to respond in a characteristic way to a stimulus (as an object, concept, or situation)
  • a negative or hostile state of mind b : a cool, cocky, defiant, or arrogant manner

It’s all about the attitude with me. How I handle positive or negative situations and how I accept them or deal with them. For the most part I have a good and positive ATTITUDE. I try to see the good in all and I take a bad situation and look for the positive but there are the few SITUATIONS in my life where I have not been able to do that. So for 2010, I will make a conscious effort to improve my ATTITUDE. I will work on my approach. I will work on my outlook and be mindful of the manner in which I deal with things. I will work on my stance on certain issues and try to be flexible. Goodbye 2009, what great year it has been; Chris gets engaged, Chris announces she pregnant, Matthew turns 18, Matthew graduates high school and starts college, we gain a son-in-law, our Grandson is born, and the purchase of our first new car. There's more but those are the highlights of our year.

Welcome 2010 and all that it brings including, weddings, special birthdays and new arrivals.

Thank you God for all you have blessed us with and may we continue to be worthy of your gifts.

PEACE OUT HOMIES

1 comment:

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

2009 was an eventful year for you and I am sure that 2010 will be even greater :) Many blessings to you, my sweet friend -- and may I say I think you have a great attitude! HUGS!