Saturday, March 27, 2010

Finally, Labor of Love DONE

So one minute I'm saying "I can't wait to be done" then "I can't believe I'm done, I wish it didn't have to end", but it does. You start a project, you must end a project, even though it brings you so much joy. Here goes. Some of the LOs you have seen already. I used Making Memories Chloe's Closet collection and Bazzill cardstock, Sizzix Funky Brush Letters, Martha Stewart Butterfly punch,
Journaling reads
From the beginning you have been a precious gift to me. You came into my life and changed it forever. You have filled my days with joy and happiness and by some miracle, you are a part of me. Now you are grown, creating life of our own. I look at you with tender pride knowing that now you feel the same wonderful things I have felt for years. I hope this book has captured all of these special moments for you. God bless you and my grandchild forever. Forever my Sunshine
One of my favorites
First Mother's Day Card
Chris used some watercolor paints and created this.
Some of Chris' close friends from her job threw her a baby shower.
Another favorite.
Another favorite.
Another favorite.
The website Chris visited everyday.

2 comments:

Ady said...

Maritza, the album is beautiful. What a beautiful gift for your daughter to have of her pregnancy. She is one lucky girl... Can't wait to scrap together again.

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

WOW. I'm speechless. This is so special and so beautiful. What a great gift! I'm sure Chris and your grandson will treasure this always!!! xoxo