Monday, October 18, 2010

11 Months

Funny but I can't imagine our lives without this kid and so hard to believe that he's already 11 months. What a personality. He is so funny and cute that you just want to squeeze him and sometimes I do but not too hard. I look at him and I see my kids. He's taking steps but not walking yet. No new teeth. Loves to hear his mother sing and sings along. He has quite a temper and has the occasional tantrum. He's not into TV, lights up whenever he sees family. He is a very happy kid but when he's cranky, watch out. Doesn't like to sleep and fights it all the way. That's Dominick at 11 months.

2 comments:

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

wow - time flies! I cannot believe he's almost a year old! He's so adorable and always smiling for the camera (or for grandma!) HUGS! :)

Damaris said...

My gosh, is it really 11 months? I remember him at my christmas luncheon...he was so tiny he was in his car seat all throughout the party!!!! ESTA BELLO!!! Que Dios los Bendiga.
Hugs,
ME