Monday, October 18, 2010

11 Months

Funny but I can't imagine our lives without this kid and so hard to believe that he's already 11 months. What a personality. He is so funny and cute that you just want to squeeze him and sometimes I do but not too hard. I look at him and I see my kids. He's taking steps but not walking yet. No new teeth. Loves to hear his mother sing and sings along. He has quite a temper and has the occasional tantrum. He's not into TV, lights up whenever he sees family. He is a very happy kid but when he's cranky, watch out. Doesn't like to sleep and fights it all the way. That's Dominick at 11 months.

3 comments:

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

wow - time flies! I cannot believe he's almost a year old! He's so adorable and always smiling for the camera (or for grandma!) HUGS! :)

Damaris said...

My gosh, is it really 11 months? I remember him at my christmas luncheon...he was so tiny he was in his car seat all throughout the party!!!! ESTA BELLO!!! Que Dios los Bendiga.
Hugs,
ME

xiamenb2c02 said...

Enjoy winter Boots with a price guarantee and top rated customer service,fashion on the outside,warm on the inside.Your best choice in this winter------
UGG winter snow boots .
ecco shoes is a kind of physiological shoes, it makes a comfortable feeling like walking barefoot on sandy beach. Meanwhile your posture is improved, All these health benefits owe to the curved sole of ecco shoes which make you walk or stand more upright.