Sunday, April 17, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Sophia

Garden Theme Party.
Great job by Stephanie
Another amazing cake by Chris.
Buffet for Toddlers. The bowls were glued down to the table.
Just when you think it's over
Kayla's 5th birthday party invite. Can you believe it?
Lastly, it was one year ago that I started the Week in the Life project inspired by Ali Edwards. I thought I would stick with the same week and document the difference a year has made in my life. I will probably not do as many pictures but I will make it a point to post and document what I feel is important and relevant to the project. Today is Palm Sunday and the beginning of Holy Week. It is important for me to share and document our family traditions for my grandson and future grandchildren.
Have a blessed week.

No comments: