Sunday, May 6, 2012

My sister Cookie had a two part gathering. She invited my mom's sisters and brother and us before the crew left town.  It was my mom's first outing in over a month.

2nd was for the Mayweather and Cotto fight. On her due date! Yes, her due was yesterday, and no baby! Needless to say she was exhausted so she really wasn't up for birthing no baby.

Rodriguez family portrait. My mom is sandwiched between her oldest sister and her baby sister. There are more siblings but they are in PR or NY.

Matt giving is mama a kiss. Love my little boy.

My nephew Ray Ray (left), his uncle Saul (middle) and my brother-in-law Ray (right) at the TD Five Boro Bike Tour. It's a 40 mile bike tour across Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, Staten Island and The Bronx.  Sooooo cute!

Cindy wishing our baby sister Cheeky happy birthday from the army base on her IPhone.
Happy Birthday Cheeky!

Today we spent the day in the pool. Preview of the Mother's Day festivities.

Have a blessed week.



No comments: