Sunday, July 15, 2012

I love you Mami


For the few that follow me, you know I am a weekly blogger. If I miss a week I go back and blog. But I have not been able to. I also try to keep it about the  positive so that's another reason for not blogging these past few weeks.

If you recall back when I did A Week in the Life I blogged about my mom and what she was facing. On July 6, 2012 my mom lost her battle with cancer but received the ultimate gift; she is with our God.

Her, 5 daughters, 1 son, 3 son-in-laws, 1 daughter-in-law, 7 grand children, 1 grandchild-in-law, 1 great-grandchild and last but not least her ex husband stood by her side to send her off. We cried, laughed and celebrated her life A LA MAXI. For more about my mom you can read her obituary here.

Here are a few pictures of mom and family

Mami and Papi
Then

and now 
 her girls


son Luis

 Her Grandchildren
 See you in Heaven mom.
 Love you mucho mucho

No comments: