Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Ali Edwards

I finally started reading Ali Edwards' blog. I've heard so many good things about it. It's awesome. Really motivating and inspirational. Makes make want to find a field of flowers and skip. LOL. I went way back to the beginning (not done yet). How can one person blog almost daily and have so much great stuff to say. I have a hard time with a freakin paragraph. I get a little paranoid. Do I sound stupid? Am I saying too much? Who really cares what I have to say? I use to keep a journal since I was a kid. Then I stopped when I realized I only journaled when I was upset or depressed. Who wants to read that? I want to start journaling again but because I'm happy. I want to leave behind something my daughter/son can pick up and smile (or in my daughter's bawl) and think of our good times and good conversations. blah blah blah enough for now. later

4 comments:

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Hey Maritza,

I'm so glad we got to meet in person!!! It was so much fun. I hope you will join us again soon... Thanks for leaving comments on my blog :-) Have a great time on your vacation!!! HUGS!!!

Ady said...

Maritza, this post is too funny... I actually posted about the same thing today. What a coincidence.

Dayami said...

Hi Maritza,
I know exactly what you mean. She must have one ACTIVE mind. She is awesome though.
Anyway, loving your blog too.
Hugs,
Dayami :)

Damaris said...

Hey girl. Funny, I feel the same way about the journaling but in my albums. My family and friends normally tell me that I tend to journal "books" since I journal so much in my scrapbooks. I feel that it is so important to write down your feelings, thoughts, wishes and dreams. It is a double blessing to pick up and album and see pictures AND A STORY all in the same place. I love that!
HUGS