Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010

What a wonderful year. Not just because my daughter got married and now I have a wonderful new son and no stretch marks! And not just because my beautiful grandson turned one and has filled our year with nothing but joy. And not because we're down to just one tenant and Fern and I have more alone time.
It's because we are so blessed to have each other, our families, our health, our jobs, our home and we have today. I am thankful for today and everyday that we can wake up and say thank you God all over again. Thank you GOD for everything.
Happy New Year all. See you next year!

2 comments:

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Happy new year! Love the matching pajama pants :) xoxo

Ady said...

I love the pj's... We want to do that for next year... Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!