Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year and One Little Word

My "One Little Word" is Discovery 1. something learned or found 2. process of learning something 3. process of finding something 4. somebody recognized as potentially successful 5. recognition of potential for success I'm so excited. Besides all my INTENTIONS (no more goals for me) i.e. loosing weight, getting fit and healthy, organizing, home improvements, I want to discover ME. Not the wife, mother, grandmother, sister, daughter JUST ME the girl. I will share my discoveries as I make them.
There are so many more but I think I will keep them to myself; just in case. LOL
BTW I will be changing my background from time to time until I can find something I can live with.
Happy New Year to all and God bless.

2 comments:

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Hope you have a fabulous year! You looked great when I last saw you. You're beautiful inside and out! :)

Ady said...

Great word... I totally agree that sometimes we just need to discover us as indiviudals with no titles attached. Good luck on your journey and don't forget to document... Hope to see you soon.