Sunday, July 24, 2011

Apple doesn't fall far from the tree

Yes, my baby, handmade this invite for her BFF Nat's Bachelorette. This picture does not do it any justice. She free handed the corset and the swirls. She used stickles, lace and ribbon. Chris and the rest of the bridal party went all out. Chris insisted on hand sewing the table runner and made the floral arrangements.
She also made the cupcake party favors. Chris came over one evening and as we chatted she made all the tags
drum roll please
another
Cake by Chris
Chris made this cake to match the corset invite.
I heard it tastes and good as it looked.
I love the boob sparkles And just because I had such a great day, I thought I share
Fern and I had a great and productive day. We organized the garage; a very overdue project. It was just us, breakfast, lunch and dinner. We even had pool time together. Yes, it was a great day.
*******************************
And just for some randomness, I like to say, I like going to work. Yes, you heard me, I like getting up at the same time every day and starting my routine. I need the structure and I think it helps me appreciate my time off. Do I have a great day every day? No, but most of my days are great; that’s enough for me. I have good boss that I respect. I love my work family especially my work sisters. I work for a great organization and for the most part every one I see daily are good, decent, hard working family people. That’s enough for me. I get to meet many fascinating accomplished people. My favorite days are the days we get inspected; the energy and team work is awesome. I go in most days with a smile on my face saying good morning to all I pass, mostly strangers. I thank God for every day but I have so say, I feel most gratefully when I’m walking into work. Mornings are my favorite time of day; especially in Florida. Today, I can honestly say, LIFE IS GOOD, I have been blessed big time and I an happy. Thank you God. Have a great week

No comments: