At 20 months
- he can sing his ABCs and happy birthday
- he can eat with a fork
- he can hold a crayon and scribble in his coloring book . If you ever gave a 1 year old a crayon you know this is huge
- he can make baskets in his basketball hoop
- he knows all his body parts by name
- he repeats what you say, clearly. so be careful.
- he can count his toes
- he can open the pantry and help himself to cookies
- he can float in the pool with assistance, find the wall and slide like a monkey until he reaches the steps. that's the song his swimming teacher sings. It’s a very catchy tune.
- he loves bubbles, basketball
- when he goes outside he's always trying to get the basketball to play like the big kids
- he loves music and he pumps his little arms whenever he hears it
- he knows how to turn on his dad's IPHONE and make calls and slide to the next screen. No lie, one day I received a call from him on my cell at work. I didn't answer so he called my job. Coincidence????
- he can make me stare at him in amazement
- this kid cracks me up. He is funny, charming and a flirt.
What can I say, he completes me.