Sunday, October 21, 2012

Race for the cause with Mom on her mind
We went to the cemetery for mom's birthday. She would have been 69 yrs. old. We all got together after and Chris made her favorite dish that mom made and bacalaitos, my favorite. 
And later we sang happy birthday and had some cake.

Sleepover with Kayla and Sophia

Like Father
 Like son
Chris wrote
Yesterday Dom took out his daddy's little speakers, put his "laptop" on them and then said "I'm dancing like daddy... I'm playing music". He looks up to his dad and loves him so much! I couldn't have picked a better man to be his dad! I adore my boys ♥







Amazing custom Cake by Chrissy
When she told me what she was going to do, I honestly could not envision it much less find any appeal to it.  My jaw dropped when I saw it. Amazing job!

Little progress in the bathroom Reno.   Still working on the walls.  Can't wait until he starts on the tiles.  Surviving with the one bathroom; barely. Had some plumbing issues. Fern had to take a break from the Reno to fix it. Poor guy.  It will all be worth it. I will let him have the first bubble bath.

Have a blessed week.

No comments: