Saturday, December 1, 2012

December Daily 2012

It's that wonderful time of year and I am doing my 5th December Daily scrapbook inspired by Ali Edwards.
 
For the cover I used a page from the MME 6x6 Christmas paper pad and the inside pages from the DCWV The Crafty Christmas paper pad. As usual the dimensions are 6x9.  I am back to using 3 rings.  Last year I used the bind-it-all but I like the flexibility of rings.  This year I am using 2 pages for each day, left side for journaling and right side for pictures. I used the Ali Edwards Studio AE 25 Moments to stamp December and then the number on the backside of the journal page.
 
I used my Photo 365 App to help me with the daily pictures. This was lasts year's calender.  It takes me a year to finish my book so being able to refer back to this calender was great.
 
Have a great week and and awesome December!
 

No comments: