Friday, June 24, 2016

I'm still here and I have an update

I started this blog back in 2008 when I had less time. Today I have more time and I can't seem to update it as much I would like to.

This blog was always just for me. I'm won't lie, I did get a kick knowing that I had one or two views here and there. But today, I realized that one day my grandsons will see this blog and how am I ever going explain the gaps?  I decided instead of explaining I will update, update, update.

My boys today. Dominick is 6 and Adrian is 1. I can't tell you how many pictures I have of them like this. Adrian adores Dominick. And Dominick loves him like a little brother. I am blessed beyond words.


I downsized from to a Condo and I love it. I miss my house but no regrets. Not much has changed except I don't have a giant pool in my yard and all the expense and work. Here are a few pictures  of my craft room.



It's a work in progress. I am trying to make it look more like a guest room and less like storage but its so hard.

OK that's enough. Stayed tuned for more updates and lots of pictures. Oh and heads up, I will try to watch my grammar as much as possible but I'm not stressing over it. So if you find typos, ignored them.
how about this face?
 

No comments: