Thursday, April 26, 2012

Week in the Life - Day Three

Didn't sleep much last night.  Definitely have a sinus infection brewing. Yuk.

Despite my discomfort, I started tags for my niece's birthday party.

Then it was time to dress for work. The picture below is the blouse I WAS gong to wear for Secretary's Day luncheon. Yes, I wore a black blouse. Hey, I tried.

I was sick but I managed to scuff down the awesome lunch served to us (that I organized).  It was a very nice luncheon. Dolores my work sister/coworker did the goody bags that had 4GB Flash Drive for each secretary and candy.

I went to the doctor's and guess what? Yep, sinus infection and I managed to perforate my left ear drum. I will be following up with an ENT pronto.

I didn't get to see mom today. Couldn't take the chance of spreading my cudies.  Went strait to CVS and $65 later I was on my way to recovery.
Goodnight day three.

No comments: