Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Week in the Life - Day Two

My day started out good. I finished the crib dust ruffle for my sister.  I had a scratchy throat and some sneezing but nothing I'm not used to with my allergies. But by the time I got to work I was a mess. I managed to get some work done between fits of sneezing. I even had to stuff tissue up my nose; not pretty. I found my boss with tissue up his nose; very funny Art.

I left at 2:00 and went home. Chris had to take Dominick to the doctor's. Poor baby has allergies too. I tried sitting by the pool to relax but that didn't work. I finally went to bed and I've been there ever since. I even got dinner in bed. YUMMO. Thanks Chris1 Hubby got my NyQuil and now I'm set.

My sisters and I have been texting almost all day. I wish I could share. Its really is hilarious stuff.


Wasn't able to visit mom today, hopefully tomorrow. Can't be around her while I'm sick.

 That's it for day two. I know, I'm a wild and crazy gal. Peace out. Time to change my nose tissue.

P. S. My sister is still pregnant.

No comments: